Light allergy; Light dermatitis; Light Dermatosis; Light Sensitization; photoallergy; Photo allergy; Photo contact allergy; Photocontact allergy; photocontact dermatitis; photodermatitis
DefinitionThis section has been translated automatically.
Immunologically caused reaction after sensitization by a photoallergen, depending on the clinic and etiology:
- Photocontact allergy
- Haematogenic photoallergy
- Persistent light reaction
- Chronic actinic dermatitis
- Light urticaria
- Polymorphic light dermatosis.
TherapyThis section has been translated automatically.
See below photoallergy, hematogenic; see below light reaction, persistent; see below light urticaria
LiteratureThis section has been translated automatically.
- Cazzaniga S et al(2014) Development of a clinical score system for the diagnosis of photoallergic contact dermatitis using a consensus process: item selection and reliability. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol doi: 10.1111/jdv.12879
- Heurung AR et al (2014) Adverse reactions to sunscreen agents: epidemiology, responsible irritants and allergens, clinical characteristics, and management. Dermatitis 25:289-326
Incoming links (8)Agrimoniae herba; Benzophenone-4; Benzophenone-4 (inci); Koebner phenomenon; Melanodermatitis toxica; Photoallergic dermatitis; Phototoxicity; Plant dermatitis;
Outgoing links (8)Awareness raising; Chronic actinic dermatitis (overview); Light urticaria; Persistent light reaction; Photoallergen; Photoallergic dermatitis; Photoallergy haematogenic; Polymorphic light eruption;
Please ask your physician for a reliable diagnosis. This website is only meant as a reference.