DefinitionThis section has been translated automatically.
Heterogeneous group of vascular syndromes characterized by the morphological phenomenon " Livedo" as reticular (retiform), cold-driven visible vascular accentuation of the deep cutaneous vascular plexus.
ClassificationThis section has been translated automatically.
Livedo reticularis: Due to physical noxae that lead to functional disturbances of the blood circulation:
- Cutis marmorata (after exposure to cold)
- Erythema e calore (after heat exposure)
- For central disorders of innervation (apoplexy, trauma)
- In case of maturation disorders of the subcutaneous fatty tissue:
- Impediment of influence (arterial):
- obstruction of the outflow (venous):
- Vasculitis, necrotizing
- Livedovasculopathy (due to thrombosis of superficial veins)
- Increase in viscosity:
Incoming links (4)Acrocyanosis; Angioendotheliomatosis reactive (benign); Cutis marmorata teleangiectatica congenita; Livedo racemosa;
Outgoing links (26)Angiomatosis diffuse cutaneous; Antiphospholipid syndrome; Calciphylaxis; Cholesterol embolisation syndrome; Coffin-lowry syndrome; Cornelia de lange syndrome; Coumarin necrosis; Cryofibrinogenesis; Cryoglobulins; Cutis marmorata teleangiectatica congenita; ... Show all
Please ask your physician for a reliable diagnosis. This website is only meant as a reference.