DefinitionThis section has been translated automatically.
ManifestationThis section has been translated automatically.
You might also be interested in
HistologyThis section has been translated automatically.
S.a. Keratosis actinica. Pronounced interface dermatitis. In addition, the phenomena of actinic keratosis with disordered epithelial structure, focal parakeratosis and polymorphic keratinocytes are found on light-damaged skin.
Differential diagnosisThis section has been translated automatically.
TherapyThis section has been translated automatically.
LiteratureThis section has been translated automatically.
- Al-Hoqail IA et al (2002) Benign lichenoid keratoses with histologic features of mycosis fungoides: clinicopathologic description of a clinically significant histologic pattern. J Cutan catheter 29: 291-294
- Dalton SR et al (2003) Atypical junctional melanocytic proliferations in benign lichenoid keratosis. Hum Pathol 34: 706-709
- Elgart GW et al (2001) Seborrheic keratoses, solar lentigines, and lichenoid keratoses. Dermatoscopic features and correlation to histology and clinical signs. Dermatol Clin 19: 347-357
- Inui S et al (2000) A case of lichen planus-like keratosis: deposition of IgM in the basement membrane zone. J Dermatol 27: 615-617
- Jang KA et al (2000) Lichenoid keratosis: a clinicopathologic study of 17 patients. J Am Acad Dermatol 43: 511-516
- Schepis C et al (2003) The papulokeratotic type of solitary benign lichenoid keratosis. Int J Dermatol 42: 722-723
- Shapiro L et al (1966) Solitary lichen planus-like keratosis. Dermatologica 132: 386-392
- Wolff H et al (1982) Lichenoid keratosis. dermatologist 33: 651-653
Incoming links (5)Erythema; Erythema dyschromicum perstans; Lichenoid actinic keratosis; Lichen planus, solitary; Lichen-planus type keratosis;
Outgoing links (8)Actinic keratosis; Basal cell carcinoma (overview); Bowen's disease; Dermatofibroma; Keratosis benign lichenoid; Keratosis seborrhoeic (overview); Lichen planus classic type; Papel;
Please ask your physician for a reliable diagnosis. This website is only meant as a reference.