Medical Organization: Westphalen-Lippe
Own articles written
Pageviews of contributions
Cases & Discussions
- Pustular rash inner ankle after hiking
- Itchy ezanthema with primary focus
- Generalized itching
- Circular, slightly scaly reddening of the skin Truncal
- Increasing depigmentation face
- First maculopapular, then bullous/vesicular rash, especially on the sides of the extremities.
- Papular skin lesion perianally in an otherwise healthy 64-year-old female patient.
- Unclear papule in the armpit. Wart?
- Unclear pruritic skin florescences (papules) on the entire integument in 8-year-old girl
- Ankle edema bds. and pressure painful spontaneous hematomas after tick bite