DefinitionThis section has been translated automatically.
Diseases that are predominantly transmitted through sexual intercourse. This primarily concerns the classic venereal diseases:
However, STDs also include other diseases transmitted mainly through sexual intercourse, e.g.
TherapyThis section has been translated automatically.
LiteratureThis section has been translated automatically.
- Buntin DM et al (1991) Sexually transmitted diseases: Bacterial infections. J Am Acad Dermatol 25: 287-299
- Buntin DM et al (1991) Sexually transmitted diseases: Virus and ectoparasites. J Am Acad Dermatol 25: 527-534
- Gross G (2003) Sexually transmitted infections and diseases. dermatologist 54: 94-97
- Peipert JF (2003) Clinical practice. Genital chlamydial infections. N Engl J Med 349: 2424-2430
- Scholz A (2003) The fight against venereal diseases in different political systems. dermatologist 54: 664-673
Incoming links (8)Acuminate condyloma; Andrology; Bubbles; Candidiasis vulvovaginale; Obligation to notify; Proctitis; Sexually transmitted diseases; Venereal diseases;
Outgoing links (13)Acuminate condyloma; Candidoses; Donovanosis; Gonorrhoea (overview); Herpes simplex virus infections; Hiv infection; Molle ulcer; Non-gonorrhoeic urethritis; Pediculosis pubis; Syphilis (overview); ... Show all
Please ask your physician for a reliable diagnosis. This website is only meant as a reference.