DefinitionThis section has been translated automatically.
ManifestationThis section has been translated automatically.
You might also be interested in
LocalizationThis section has been translated automatically.
Clinical featuresThis section has been translated automatically.
Painful nodules and plates in the subcutis with red, overlying skin.
LaboratoryThis section has been translated automatically.
Signs of inflammation with BSG and CRP elevation, leukocytosis and neutrophilia.
HistologyThis section has been translated automatically.
TherapyThis section has been translated automatically.
Treatment of the underlying disease. Rapid response to systemic glucocorticoids. Symptomatic local therapy. Reduction of therapy with BRAF inhibitors.
LiteratureThis section has been translated automatically.
- Chan MP et al (2013) Subcutaneous Sweet syndrome in the setting of myeloid disorders: a case series and review of the literature. J Am Acad Dermatol 68:1006-1015
- Choy B et al (2014) Panniculitis in patients treated with BRAF inhibitors: a case series. At J Dermatopathol 36:493-497
- Fernández-Torres RM et al (2014) Subcutaneous histiocytoid sweet syndrome associated with crohn disease in an adolescent. Case Rep Dermatol Med doi: 10.1155/2014/954254
- Leiva-Salinas M et al (2014) Neutrophilic lobular panniculitis as an expression of a widened spectrum of familial mediterranean fever. JAMA Dermatol 150:213-214
- Maldonado-Seral C et al (2014) Vemurafenib-associated neutrophilic panniculitis: An emergent adverse effect of variable severity. Dermatol Online J 19:16
- Nobeyama Y et al (2014) Subcutaneous Sweet's syndrome and neutrophilic panniculitis J Dermatol 41:861-862
- Srisuttiyakorn C et al (2014) Subcutaneous histiocytoid Sweet's syndrome in a patient with myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloblastic leukemia. J Cutan catheter 41:475-479
- Zhang M et al (2014)Ponatinib-induced neutrophilic panniculitis. J Cutan catheter 41:597-601
- Stubbs E et al(2014) Radiology-pathology conference: neutrophilic fasciitis and panniculitis of the feet (Sweet's syndrome). Clin Imaging 37:608-612
- Kim GH et al (2014) Neutrophilic panniculitis developing after treatment of metastatic melanoma with vemurafenib. J Cutan catheter 40:667-669
- Kim J et al (2010) A case of Sweet's Panniculitis Associated with Spinal Metastasis from Prostate Cancer. Ann Dermatol 22:478-481
- Llamas-Velasco M et al (2013) Sweet's syndrome with subcutaneous involvement associated with pegfilgrastim treatment: first reported case. J Cutan Pathol 40:46-49
- Monfort JB et al (2012) Vemurafenib-induced neutrophilic panniculitis. Melanoma Res 22:399-401
Incoming links (3)Dermatitis-arthritis syndromes; Panniculitis alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency associated; Vemurafenib;
Outgoing links (4)Crohn disease, skin alterations; Panniculitis (overview); Sweet syndrome; Vemurafenib;
Please ask your physician for a reliable diagnosis. This website is only meant as a reference.