HistoryThis section has been translated automatically.
Kopytowski, 1895; Munro 1898
DefinitionThis section has been translated automatically.
Note(s)This section has been translated automatically.
The appearance of neutrophilic granulocytes was first published in Polish in 1895 by the Polish Kopytowski (1900 in a French journal) and only 3 years later by William J. Munro.
LiteratureThis section has been translated automatically.
- King DF (1979) Microabecess of Popytowski? On J Dermatopathy 1: 289-291
- Kopytowski L (1895) Przycunek do zmian anatomopathologicznych w skorze przy luszcycy. Pat Towarz Lek (Warsaw) 54: 290
- Kopytowski L (1900) Contribution a l`ánatomie pathologique du psoriasis. Ann Dermatol Syph 10: 765-769
- Munro WJ (1898) Note on l`histopathology of psoriasis. Ann Dermatol Syph 9: 961-967
- Ziemer M (2008) In: Löser Ch, Plewig F (eds.) Pantheon of Dermatology, S. 713-714 Springer Medizin Verlag, Heidelberg
Incoming links (5)Abscess; Erythema migrans arciforme et palpabile; Micro abscesses; Munro, william john; Psoriasis vulgaris;
Please ask your physician for a reliable diagnosis. This website is only meant as a reference.